Keycloak 21.1.1 released
April 26 2023
To download the release go to Keycloak downloads.
Migration from 21.0
Before you upgrade remember to backup your database. If you are not on the previous release refer to the documentation for a complete list of migration changes.
All resolved issues
- #17514 SAML2 Client Signing Keys Config does not accept PEM import keycloak admin/ui
- #19469 ClientPolicies: Deserialization of `MultivaluedString ` config property doesn't work properly between new admin-ui and backend keycloak admin/ui
- #19513 Trusted Hosts configuration in Client Registration Policy not working keycloak admin/ui
- #19532 When editing JS policy, the text area with "Code" should be read-only keycloak admin/ui
- #19582 UI glitches in Users - Groups - Join Group keycloak admin/ui
- #19609 Declarative user profile attribute options validator is not added correctly keycloak admin/ui
- #19673 Sessions displayed multiple times keycloak admin/ui
- #19801 Documentation doesn't have versions set properly keycloak docs
- #19803 `.\kc.bat start-dev` on Windows failed to start in 21.1.0 keycloak dist/quarkus
- #19841 Upgrade from 21.0.2 to 21.1.0 fails on oracle db keycloak storage
- #19850 Keycloak Quarkus Server dependency broken keycloak dependencies
- #19867 Not possible to override default or built-in providers keycloak core
- #19875 Validators not saved when creating new User profile -> Attribute keycloak admin/ui
Before you upgrade remember to backup your database and check the upgrade guide for anything that may have changed.